Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 10 - 'Getting out of the comfort zone' Challenge

Day 10

Challenge: Compliment 10 girls using a cheesy pickup line. 

Feeling before: This can't be so bad... I mean I'm pretty confident at this point.

Well no, haha. I made a list of a couple of cheesy pickup lines to say to girls. Hard to say them without being creepy. I can list them for you if you want. 

- Do you have a map? 'Cause I got lost into your eyes.
- Did it hurt when you fell from the sky? (classic)
- Was your dad a thief? 'Cause he stole the stars to put them in your eyes...
- I'm sorry, I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
- Despite behind beautiful, what do you do in life?

I literally opened to 10 girls using these pickup lines. But to me the goal is being more spontaneous and stop creating excuses. 

Feeling after: The problem is I felt awkward during the whole challenge and after the challenge I felt even more awkward... BUT I still feel that I'm growing as an individual. Again I recommend starting the Simple 30 Challenge it's day 10 and I already feel change.

No comments:

Post a Comment