Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 15 - 'Getting out of the comfort zone' Challenge

Day 15

Challenge: Approach 5 people, Don't ask any questions, turn all questions into statements.

Feeling before: It's getting easier as the challenges get harder. In other words, I simply give less fucks when it comes to approaching people. Im still maybe 20-30% nervous but not like before. It's been 2 weeks and I'm finally getting out of the pain period.

Kind of tough challenge that one. It's hard to turn questions into statements without sounding creepy. For example: I've been talking to a worker, a cute girl. I told her "you've been working here for exactly 3 years." She looks at me weird and say, "how the fuck do you know?"...

BTW instead of 5 people I approached 8 or 9. The more the better.

Feeling after: Proud of myself for accomplishing a somehow hard challenge. Not the hardest but not the easiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment