Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 2 - 'Getting out of the comfort zone' 30 Day Challenge

Day 2

Challenge: Ask 3 total strangers to give you a compliment.

Super Challenge: Ask for a compliment from only girls. Then tease her after she gives you a compliment.

Feeling before: Not that nervous, I was telling myself that it would be so bad. Instead of asking 3 girls, though, I went straight up to the first persons that I see and for half an hour I would constantly approach people asking them for compliment.

General reaction from people: some were really awkward, some didn't answer me, some found it funny and some really didn't know what compliment to give me.

When I was done I would high-five or say 'have a nice day sir/mam' to every person in my way.

Side note: People's reaction when you walk towards them and give them a straight 'hello, have a great day!' is PRICELESS. They just don't expect it, some look at you weird and others barely answers. At one time I couldn't do it anymore without laughing.


Feeling after: Didn't feel really special but it still felt great to accomplish the challenge. Don't expect me to do more every time though. I'll stick to the challenge.


Day 3: Go up to 3 different people and get them to take a photo with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment