Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 4 - 'Getting out of the comfort zone' 30 Day Challenge

Day 4

Challenge: Approach 3 people and tell them something embarrassing

Super Challenge: Use an embarrassing fact about yourself as an opener to a girl and get her to tell you something embarrassing as well.


Feeling before: At first I thought it wasn't a big deal at all. Asking strangers to take selfies with me would be harder than that. But once you put your feet in a crowded place, things, again, get different. You feel that it's gonna be awkward.

So I decided to do the super challenge also and I approached a total of 9 to 10 people including a girl and her friends, a hot girl and her dad, and more random people.

Big surprise though: people were receptive to my embarrassing statements. One of them was "yesterday I made a weird dream and when I woke up I realized I peed in my bed" (wasn't true but I didn't really have embarrassing things to say so I had to come up with some ideas).

They didn't find it weird, they laughed, we kept talking and I even got some numbers.

After all, I'm realizing that girls prefer a guy that don't give a fuck than a guy trying to play it safe (tell me something I didn't know).


Feeling after: Again, proud of myself. Day 4 complete. It was fun and it's becoming easier. I left the mall high-fiving random people in my way. Maybe I was in God-mode or something :p


Tomorrow: Approach 3 random strangers and open up to them. Ask them for advice and make sure to listen to what they say. Afterwards give them an extra-long hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment