Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 11 - 'Getting out of the comfort zone' Challenge

Day 11

Challenge: Approach 5 girls and open them using your favourite rap lyrics.

Feeling before: This is the challenge I was the most comfortable doing.

I approached 6 girls and had a fun conversation with all of them! Guys, this is the most effective way to approach a girl in my experience. Girls find it funny when you approach them saying complete non-sense stuff.

Girls are way more receptive when you're relaxed, when you don't try to impress them and when you don't give a shit about making things awkward. Again, that's in my own experience. 

I tried to make the openers as awkward as possible and I had the best interactions...

When SP says that it's not important what you say as an opener, it's true.

Feeling after: Felt really good, best challenge so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment