Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 3 - 'Getting out of the comfort zone' 30 Day Challenge

Day 3

Challenge: Go up to 3 different people and get them to take a photo with you.

Feeling before: At first I wasn't nervous, I was telling myself that it wouldn't be a big deal. Wait 'til I get in the mall ready to take action. I felt creepy and awkward and didn't want to do it.

First girl I approach though, she was receptive and accepted right away to take a picture.

I took a total of 4 pictures with 4 different girls and approached a total of 10 to 12 people (so approximately 7-8 rejections).

I have to add that after the 3rd rejection I got really discouraged and almost gave up. But I didn't let myself down and kept trying.

Feeling after: I felt really proud of myself. I was happy after the challenge.

Tomorrow: Approach 3 people and tell them something embarrassing. Get her to tell you something embarrassing as well.

2 comments:

  1. Good job bro! You never know unless u ask. This is a confidence booster....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yeahh! it seemed impossible but it turned out being fun xD

    ReplyDelete