Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 7 - 'Getting out of the comfort zone' Challenge

Day 7

Challenge: Approach 15 people and give them a high 5.

Feeling before: This one was really awkward because I looked like the random guy at the mall giving high-fives to everybody he'd see. I'm still in the "pain period" as I didn't want to do it but I forced myself and took action.

I approached a total of 22 people before completing the 15 high-fives.

So I have a high-five ratio of 15/22. Not that bad...

After 7 high-fives the God-mode started to kick in and I started to give less and less fucks. But you have to successfully high-five 7 people. Before that- you feel awkward. After 7, you feel like a god (in my case).

Feeling after: I was surprised that I completed the challenge in a small 9 minutes. I was proud of myself for completing the challenge.

Reminder: the "bitch-butterflies" or the "pain period" (when you give a fuck and don't want to do the challenges) lasts about 2 weeks in a 30 days challenge. Today: week 1 complete. Another week of bitch-butterflies and then I'm really gonna start seeing the improvements in my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment