Friday, February 5, 2016

Day 5 - 'Getting out of the comfort zone' Challenge

Day 5

Challenge: Approach 3 random strangers and open up to them. Ask them for advice and make sure to listen to what they say.

Super Challenge: Ask for advice from a girl afterwards give them an extra long hug.


Feeling before: Seems like nothing but this one was kinda awkward. Maybe because my questions were awkward... I approached a total of 5 people and some found my questions funny and answers as best as they could, others didn't know what to say and others just avoided the heck out of me xD. 

I had the chance to share a really deep and philosophic conversation with 2 ladies but except that nothing special.


Feeling after: I feel like I could've done more but I was kind of tired today. At least I approached 5 times. Still felt a little of God-mode though.


Tomorrow: Persuade an employee to let you buy something for less than it costs. Try for at least 60 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment