Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 8 - 'Getting out of the comfort zone' Challenge

Day 8

Challenge: Persuade someone to not buy what's in their hand or eat somewhere else. Try for at least 60 seconds.

Feeling before: Wow this challenge took guts. I wanted to skip it real bad but excuses are not allowed this month.

Worst. Challenge. Ever. Lol. What a way to frustrate people! The first 2 people I approached didn't take me seriously and it was kind of fun but then I decided to approach 3 more people. Total of 5. The 3rd one was a chick who didn't really like my presence as she yelled and called security because I told her not to buy her blouse.

4th one was an asian chick who avoided me and didn't answer when I told her that the make-up she was about to buy could give her cancer. 5th one was an old dude who sarcastically thanked me for my valuable advices.

Feeling after: I don't know... I hated that challenge  But if I was able to do that one I am able to do whatever challenge there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment