Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 13 - 'Getting out of the comfort zone' Challenge

Day 13

Challenge: Approach 10 women and do not break eye contact at all.If you are having trouble keeping girls there for too long, try it on workers.

Feeling before: Well I'm starting to get pretty relaxed already before the challenges. I still have some bitch butterflies but I feel that I'm leaving the "Pain period" (period when you absolutely don't want to go out and approach lol). It gets easier and that's the best feeling in the world.

Pretty funny one, this challenge. I was in a grocery store and I decided to talk to various kind of people, girls, old women, workers, men, etc. I approached a total of 12 persons. I would ask random things, be friendly, be random of course while maintaining a straight eye contact during the whole interaction.

Feeling after: Feeling great, although this one was easy. Ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment